Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random stuff and pictures of me in the rain




Hey, look at me, running in the rain. Awesome, huh? Nice hair. This is the end of my marathon, and I am picking my feet up at least 2 centimeters off the ground, so you can tell I feel great.

I'm going to chicago for the weekend tomorrow and not getting a lot done today, so I thought I'd leave you with a taste of some stuff that I've been enjoying lately...and which I will not be writing about, so I can't tell you who the bass player is and stuff like that.

Here's a live track of Buraka Som Sistema, courtesy of the Free Music Archive, which is, you know, better than coffee and St. John's Wort.

The Thermals "Now We Can See."

Tune-Yards "Sunlight"

And, for Simon, who is evidently keeping a very close eye on my last.fm page, this video:


To answer his question, yes, sort of...I am a very casual fan of Dexy's Midnight Runners and I just found Too Rye Ay on my hard drive and had to play it at least once.

2 comments:

ROCKNROLLPIMP said...

i love that tune!
you go girl!

jenniferpkelly said...

going going gone, that's me