Monday, September 10, 2012

Weird day, heading to the dentist

I've been having really bizarre tooth problems since Friday, feel fine all day long, lie down, sleep, couple of hours later wake up in excruciating, obliterating pain, get up and pretty soon after the pain is gone. So, I went to the dentist this morning, and he took exrays all over my mouth and couldn't find anything very definitive wrong, maybe one small area that migth be an infection, way down under my very back right tooth, so I am going to an endodontist today to see if I need a root canal. I'd love for them to say everything's fine, you don't need it, but then I'd have the same pain tonight and the night after and all the rest of the nights...so I'm kind hoping there's something they can find and fix, hwoever, painful the fix is in the interim.

Anyway, long way of saying, I might be too zonked on pain killers tomorrow to post. Or possibly to post anything that makes sense. We'll see.

Wish me luck, eh?

Also, my last act before going will be to interview Mike Donovan from Sic Alps...which I better do just about right now.

See ya.

No comments: